Sit back and chew on these easy-to-make, warm and gooey cookies, perfect for a satisfying winter snack and around the holidays! You HAVE to try them yourself to truly believe how delicious they taste.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl, stir until smooth. OR You can add or use your premixed Sated Keto Meal Shake instead of 1/4 cup powder
3. Line baking sheet with a single piece of parchment paper. If using tin foil, grease foil
4. Roll two-inch balls with hands and place the balls on baking sheet with enough space between each other. Then press firmly to flatten them out.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges is lightly browned. Let cookies cool before eating and serving!