Sit back and chew on these easy-to-make, warm and gooey cookies, perfect for a satisfying winter snack and around the holidays! You HAVE to try them yourself to truly believe how delicious they taste.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl, stir until smooth
3. Line baking sheet with a single piece of parchment paper. If using tin foil, grease foil
4. Roll two-inch balls with hands and place the balls on baking sheet with enough space between each other. Then press firmly to flatten them out.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges is lightly browned. Let cookies cool before eating and serving!