Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Recipe
In less than 20 minutes and only 4 ingredients, you can bite into these delicious and low carb peanut butter protein cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Sated Vanilla Powder (also on Amazon) OR Vanilla Sated Ready To Drink
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter natural, smooth
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir gently until smooth OR replace the vanilla powder with Vanilla Sated Ready To Drink
- Line a baking sheet with a single piece of parchment paper
- Roll two-inch balls with hands. Gently place balls on the baking sheet or pan with enough space between each
- Flatten cookie dough balls using a fork to create a "criss-cross" visual. See the picture above for reference
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cookies cool before eating
Enjoy these delicious peanut butter protein cookies!
Do you love chocolate peanut butter? Try these recipes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake