Sated is a nutritionally complete meal replacement shake that contains 27 essential vitamins and minerals, 5 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein, and essential omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids! Use it as a breakfast, meal replacement, or mid day pick-me-up.
When you’re sated, you’re satisfied. We aim for the perfect level of fullness so you’re not hungry, you’re not bursting, you’re not craving anything—you’re not even thinking about food.
We get it, Keto is hard and sometimes meal replacement shakes can be just as hard to drink. We make keto easy, with great tasting shakes designed to keep you in ketosis. The most common reaction people have to trying Sated for the first time is surprise! They never knew a meal shake could be this delicious.
Fast food that is keto friendly. Grab your favorite flavor, mix up a shake, head out the door, and maintain ketosis! We make it easy to stay keto, even on your busiest days. Our shakes utilize our own oil mix that is specifically designed for keto. Our mix uses four different oils to ensure you get the right 1:1 ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Just add oil, powder, water and shake!
Use it as a complete keto meal replacement, or use a half portion for a quick pick me up during the day. Sated is deliciously flexible. Our mix includes fast and slow protein, 20% of the protein is fast digesting. Whey, our ‘fast protein’, satisfies your hunger quickly, the other 80% is slow digesting casein which keeps you feeling full longer.