Sit back and enjoy the final days of the hot summer sun with this flavorsome peach berry bliss keto meal shake recipe.
- 1 lg scoop of Sated Peaches and Cream Powder
- 1 sm scoop of Keto Oil Shake
- 2 tbsp frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
- 12-14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk or water
- For toppings: add blueberries, raspberries, and some basil.
1. Blend powder, blueberries, raspberries, preferred liquid, and oil until smooth.
2. Top with fresh blueberries and raspberries and basil (optional).