Sit back and enjoy the final days of the hot summer sun with this flavorsome peach berry bliss keto meal shake recipe.
- 1 lg scoop of Sated Peaches and Cream Powder
- 1 sm scoop of Keto Oil Shake
- 2 tbsp frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
- 12-14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk or water
- For toppings: add blueberries, raspberries, and some basil.
1. Blend powder, blueberries, raspberries, preferred liquid, and oil until smooth.
2. Top with fresh blueberries and raspberries and basil (optional).
Key Lime Pie Keto Meal Shake Recipe