Begin your Autumn season with this easy-to-make, homemade, and keto-friendly chai tea latte that'll warm you up from the inside out.
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 large scoop Sated Vanilla Powder OR Vanilla Sated Ready To Drink
-1 small scoop Keto Shake Oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
-- 1/8 tsp all spice
- For toppings: sugar-free whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon
1. Steep tea bag in cup of hot water until liquid turns dark. This could take up to 5-6 minutes.
2. Pour tea into blender or blender bottle with all other ingredients.
3. Blend smoothly until it's thick and frothy to your liking.
4. Pour into mug. Swirl sugar-free whipped cream on top (optional) with a pinch of cinnamon.
Keto Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe