Complete Keto Nutrition, Now Naturally Sweetened
A natural sweetener blend that doesn't taste like a natural sweetener blend -- The Erythritol, Monk Fruit, and Stevia work together to create a clean, delightful sweet without the usual after tastes and without spiking blood sugar.
- Delicious flavors -- the most common reaction people have to trying Sated for the first time is surprise, they never knew a meal shake could be this delicious.
- Ultra low carb --
- Vanilla: 1.3 grams net carbs per meal
- Chocolate: 1.6 grams net carbs per meal
- Strawberry: 2.3 grams net carbs per meal
- Peaches and Cream: 1.5 grams net carbs per meal
- Complete nutrition -- 27 essential vitamins and minerals, 5 grams fiber, 18 grams of protein, essential omega3 and omega6 fatty acids.
- Affordable -- just $3 per meal delivered to your door ($2.40 on subscription).
- Everything included but the water -- unlike some shakes, we aren't selling a shake plus an errand. Everything you need to make Sated is included in the box, except water.
- Ketovenient! A shake takes just 30 seconds to make, and keeps you sated for hours!
- Fast and free shipping, anywhere in the US (including Alaska, Hawaii, FPO)
- Fast and slow protein -- 20% of the protein is fast digesting Whey which sates hunger quickly, the other 80% is slow digesting Casein which keeps you feeling full longer.
- Shelf stable, take it anywhere -- No need to refrigerate the oil or the powder (but please do refrigerate the shakes after mixing)
- Convenient packaging -- Large bag is easy to get the powder scoops into. Low mess, low waste.
- 30 meals per kit makes one kit perfect for one month of breakfasts or lunches.
- Robust, Clean tasting vitamin mix -- We told the blenders to give us the most bio-available, cleanest tasting vitamins they had, and not to worry about cost.
- 5.6 grams of fiber per serving, exactly 20% of the FDA recommended amount.
- Fiber blend -- the fiber is from a variety of sources. A single source can cause a similar set of digestive problems as too little fiber. We use a blend of soluble and insoluble fiber from a variety of sources: Acacia, Psyllium, Soluble Corn Fiber, Cellulose, Guar, and Xanthan.
- Prebiotic Fiber -- at least 3 grams per serving (quantity varies slightly depending on flavor). Prebiotic fiber feeds the good bacteria in your gut, keeping your microbiome clean an healthy.
- Oil blend with the body's preferred ratio of fats -- 27% Saturated, 55% Monounsaturated, and 18% Polyunsaturated with a 1:1 ratio of omega3 and omega6. And unlike fish oil and some other sources of omega 3, the oil has a mild neutral flavor -- some people even call it delicious.
- Soy-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free.
- Easy instructions on how to customize your calories. Don't want exactly 400 calories? Go from 120 calories per shake up to 500 calories or more.
- Money back guarantee -- we're so confident you'll love the product that we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee to all kits. We'll even pay return shipping.
- Stress free subscriptions - cancel any time, pause and reactivate, swap flavors, reminders sent 3 days before renewal, and even if you forget and it shows up on your doorstep we'll happily send you a return label and refund your money. Stress free nutrition should be stress free!
Delicious. Convenient. Complete.
Sated (formerly Ketolent) is ketogenic nutrition without compromise: a fast, easy, and delicious nutritional base for all who keto or watch their carbs. Optimize nutrition at home, work, or anywhere. Travel and explore with complete freedom. Reach your diet and nutrition goals in any situation. Go anywhere. Do anything.
Say Hello to Sated.